Speak to an adviser
Speak to a financial adviser for free advice on how to select the right benefit option for you.
Medihelp has agreements with designated service providers (DSPs) to deliver quality healthcare services at competitive rates.
Healthcare professionals who are part of Medihelp's designated service provider networks include:
Click on the buttons below to search for any of these providers in your area.
- General practitioners (GPs)
- Information on network providers may change on short notice and Medihelp does not accept liability for any incorrect information provided.
- Members of the Dimension Prime Network or Necesse options must be treated in a network hospital to avoid co-payments on services rendered. The member remains responsible to confirm in advance with the doctor that the member/beneficiary will be treated in a network hospital.
- The selection of nominated specialists (DSPs) to render PMB services to members/beneficiaries may be terminated without prior notice. Members are therefore advised to check whether the relevant specialist is still on the list of nominated specialists (DSPs) on the day of the member/beneficiary’s appointment.
- Some nominated specialists may request beneficiaries to pay an amount upfront before the consultation. Members may claim this payment from Medihelp after the service has been rendered.