provider search (network and non-network providers)
Medihelp has established service provider networks to provide quality healthcare at competitive rates.
There are networks for:
- General practitioners (for the Necesse benefit option)
- Specialists (network providers for all PMB-related specialist services for all benefit options)
- Hospitals (network providers for the Dimension Prime network and Necesse benefit options)
- Pharmacies (compulsory for the Necesse benefit option but optional for all other benefit options)
- Dentists (network providers for dentistry for all benefit options)
- Optometrists (network providers for optometry for all benefit options)
Medihelp has changed its specialist network on 1 March 2018 – this is a dynamic network which is regularly updated, so kindly consult the latest list prior to obtaining PMB services.
1.1 Select your province on the map below
2.1 Select your product
Dimension Prime 1
Dimension Prime 1 - Network option
Dimension Prime 2
Dimension Prime 2 - Network option
Dimension Prime 3
Dimension Prime 3 - Network option
3.1 Select the type of provider you wish to use
To search for general practitioners, please log on to Medihelp’s secured website for members.
Supplementary health services
Loading disciplines... Please wait
3.2 Specialist type
3.2 Supplementary health service type
Loading results... Please wait
Please make sure that your benefit option covers these types of providers. Click here to view your benefit option.
Please note that network providers are indicated by a "Yes" in the Network provider column below.
Please confirm your available benefits with Dental Risk Company (DRC) by calling 012 741 5143 .
Please confirm your available benefits with PPN by calling 086 1103 529 .
If you cannot find any results, please try increasing the search radius below:
|Provider number||Provider name||Provider address||Provider contact number||Network provider||View map|