Get a quote today
Speak to an adviser for free advice to select the right benefit option for you.
Medihelp has established service provider networks to provide quality healthcare at competitive rates. These are networks for:
Click on the buttons below to search for any of these providers in your area.
- General practitioners (for the Necesse benefit option)
- Specialists (network providers for all PMB-related specialist consultations for all benefit options)
- Hospitals (network providers for the Dimension Prime Network and Necesse benefit options)
- Pharmacies (not preferred providers, but no co-payments on dispensing fees are payable at these pharmacies)
- Dentists (network providers for dentistry for all benefit options)
- Optometrists (network providers for optometry for all benefit options)
Remember that if you use a non-network provider you may be responsible for a co-payment.
You can only search for providers within a 20 km radius. Click here if you want to view more providers.
Please confirm your available benefits with Denis by calling 086 0104 941.
Please confirm your available benefits with PPN by calling 086 0103 529.
View or download the provider list below. You can also scroll down to view a map.
||Provider phone number
*You should shortly see pins on the map, this could take a while depending on your internet connection
Send directions via email:
- Information on network providers may change on short notice and Medihelp does not accept liability for any incorrect information provided.
- Members of the Dimension Prime Network or Necesse options must be treated in a network hospital to avoid co-payments on services rendered. The member remains responsible to confirm in advance with the doctor that the member/beneficiary will be treated in a network hospital.
- The selection of nominated specialists (DSPs) to render PMB services to members/beneficiaries may be terminated without prior notice. Members are therefore advised to check whether the relevant specialist is still on the list of nominated specialists (DSPs) on the day of the member/beneficiary’s appointment.
- Some nominated specialists may request beneficiaries to pay an amount upfront before the consultation.