Who is Medihelp’s provider for optometry services?
Preferred Provider Negotiators (PPN) is Medihelp’s preferred provider for optometry services for all Medihelp benefit options which offer optometry benefits, except Unify and Prime 2 (network and non-network).
Which Medihelp benefit options offer optometry benefits?
The following Medihelp benefit options provide optometry benefits:
- Prime 2 and Prime 2 Network (savings account)
- Prime 3 and Prime 3 Network
- Unify (savings account)
How are optometry benefits granted?
- Benefits are available every 24 months from the date of the first service.
- Benefits are available per beneficiary.
- A specific benefit amount is available for spectacles and contact lenses, and beneficiaries can get either spectacles or contact lenses.
- Benefits are paid at 100% of the Medihelp tariff (MT) as contracted with PPN optometrists. If a beneficiary does not use a PPN optometrist, co-payments may be applicable.
- PPN protocols and pre-authorisation apply.
How do I contact PPN?
- Telephone number: 086 1103 529 or 086 1101 477
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ppn.co.za