Who is Medihelp’s network provider for optometry services?
The Preferred Provider Negotiators (PPN) network is Medihelp’s preferred provider for optometry services for all Medihelp benefit options, except Unify and Prime 2 (network and non-network).
Which Medihelp benefit options offer optometry benefits?
The following Medihelp benefit options provide optometry benefits:
- Prime 2 and Prime 2 Network
- Prime 3 and Prime 3 Network
How are optometry benefits granted?
- Benefits are available every 24 months from the date of the first service
- Benefits are available per beneficiary
- Benefits are paid at 100% of the MT (Medihelp Tariff), which can be a contracted tariff or the single exit price.
- PPN protocols and pre-authorisation apply.
How do I contact PPN?
- Telephone number: 086 1103 529
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ppn.co.za