If you are looking to save on monthly medical aid contributions while still having access to quality private healthcare, take a closer look at the Medihelp Prime 2 Network option. This hybrid plan supplies the need for affordability, relevant value and flexibility, making it an ideal medical aid solution for young families or single professionals.
Prime 2 Network offers you:
- A 22% saving on monthly contributions
- A countrywide network of quality private hospitals
- Post-hospital care benefits
- Full cover for 270 PMB and 26 chronic conditions (designated service providers, a specialist network, protocols and pre-authorisation apply)
- Specialised radiology benefits
- Cover for emergency medical services, including road and air transport countrywide
- A basket of insured benefits that address your needs during every life stage
- Contraceptive benefits
- Enhanced maternity and baby benefits
- A 15% savings account for medical expenses such as consultations, medicine, dental and eye care
- Any unused funds in your savings account will automatically be carried over to the next year
- You pay for only two child dependants under the age of 18 and keep paying child dependant rates for all children under 26
Prime 2 Network is ideal for:
- Younger individuals with no chronic conditions
- Young professionals who want to save on medical aid contributions but still want the peace of mind that comes with access to private healthcare
Important to remember:
A network medical aid plan has lower monthly contributions because it uses network practitioners and facilities that have agreed to charge specially negotiated fees for members of the option. Members are responsible to visit network doctors and use network hospitals in order to benefit from the lower monthly contribution.
When you choose Prime 2 Network, these dedicated networks will have your back:
- Network GPs who will look after your health and refer you to specialists when you need it
- A national network of dedicated private hospitals for planned procedures
- A designated service provider where you can get your PMB chronic medicine at the best price so you don’t have to worry about co-payments
Wondering whether this medical aid plan will suit your needs?
You are always welcome to speak to a Medihelp accredited adviser, who will help you assess your needs and advise you on the best option for you. Click here to leave your details and an adviser will be in touch to assist.